- Media – graphic design, photography and publishing.
- Journalism – planning, researching, interviewing and writing.
- Professional support to update CVs as well as career advice and guidance.
All training, work experience and workshops are delivered by experienced professionals.
Opportunities for family members:
- Family Peer Support workshops – develop friendships with other families, become part of a peer support group and increase your confidence, all in a supportive environment with other like-minded people.
- Develop your organisational skills arranging informal family activities: anything from African Dancing or Craft Activities to Yoga or Zentangling.
- Family members will also be invited to tell their stories of Service life, with the chance for stories to appear in the magazine.
- The Royal British Legion Pop in Centre in Aylesbury and
- Bletchley Park and Milton Keynes.
- The project runs from January to December 2016.
Find out more:
To find out more and register your interest please contact Gemma:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07796 244335
- Download the flyer for more information
- Visit the website here