Child Sexual Exploitation Information for Children and Young People

cseIf you are worried that an adult is trying to abuse you or you are worried about a friend or child please talk to someone.

If you can, talk to your parents, your carer or a family member.  Sometimes young people find it hard to talk to their family; maybe you are worried that you may get in trouble, or your parents will be angry.  Try and think of someone else you trust who you could talk to, maybe a teacher or a leader of a club you attend?

There are places that can help you – some links to pages are below…


Barnardo’s – Wud You App for Young People

Thames Valley Police – 101 Non-Emergency Number

If you, a friend or a child you are worried about is at immediate risk of harm please call 999 (Thames Valley Police Emergency Number)

Our Members